KAS SEKANTIS?

Puslapis 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: KAS SEKANTIS?

Rašyti by Lorrella on Št. 09 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Man patinka, kad kai noriu pasireikšt žaidimukuos, bet nežinau su tokia anketa, tai padedi apsispręsti, hehe Very Happy
Dean Winchester gal užsuks, ta proga, kad bralis alive? Very Happy

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
hush little baby don't say a word. Mamas gonna kill for you the whole damn world.

Lorrella

I promised you some entertainment, right, boys?

Pranešimų skaičius : 1386
Įstojau : 2013-08-05
Meilė : I have multiple personalities and none of them likes monogamous relationships.
Draugai : I don't have friends but I'm going to be just fine. I came from a strong line of LUNATICS.
Rūšis : The chains on my mood swing just snapped. Run. Vampire/Fae hybrid (254)
Klanas : ƧΣBΛƧƬIΛП
Darbo paskirtis : Maybe she's crazy, maybe she needs carbs.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sam Winchester on Sk. 09 02, 2018 8:09 am

Nea, brolytis kuris alive. xDDD
Sebastian Redford mačiau peržiūri forumą, užeisi?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

MICHAEL WAS FOR THE OFFENSIVE.
HE, AS A CONSUMMATE SOLDIER, SAID IT WAS THE SUPREME LAW. ATTACK, OR BE ATTACKED, — THERE WAS NO MIDDLE COURSE. "MOREOVER," HE ADDED, "THE OFFENSIVE ATTITUDE IS PARTICULARLY SUITABLE TO THE ARDOUR OF THE THRONES AND DOMINATIONS.
Sam Winchester

You know me. I take sides with whoever I think is gonna win.

Pranešimų skaičius : 800
Įstojau : 2012-09-28
Miestas : I've never been much to believe that my Creator will judge me or anyone at their final days. I don't really know if I believe in going to Heaven, Hell or stay on Earth.
Meilė : Having something or someone forbidden is exciting, don't you agree?
Rūšis : ARCHANGEL (close to ∞)
Darbo paskirtis : Angel of high rank, Light's creation. It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sebastian Redford on Sk. 09 02, 2018 9:38 am

Dar vienas taiklus šūvis Very Happy Bet aš čia specialiai atsiliepiu į tavo kvietimus, tai žinai. Nėra azarto Very Happy
Elissa Ambrose gal dar užlėks prieš didžiąją pertrauką?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
“No popularity exists when tragedy strikes. All that's left are human hearts and love and ache. We all love each other, deep down, and when we see another soul in pain we can't help but hurt too.”
Sebastian Redford

Holy behavior won't make you a saviour.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1734
Įstojau : 2016-04-01
Miestas : Once you have lived in New York and made it your home, no place else is good enough.
Meilė : Since we came together from the stars I was meant to fall in love with you. KATHERINE PIERCE.
Draugai : Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Dean, Mason, Rebekah, Desmond.
Rūšis : Vampire (33/2000+)/Seraphim
Klanas : PЦЯΣBɭӨӨD
Darbo paskirtis : When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t740-redsebastian1-instagram#33911

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Dean Winchester on Št. 09 29, 2018 11:17 am

Nepataikei, bet mano vizitas irgi manau ne ką mažiau netikėtas. Laughing
Katherine Pierce?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Psychopathy is like sunlight. Overexposure can hasten one’s demise in grotesque, carcinogenic fashion. But regulated exposure at controlled and optimal levels can have a significant positive impact on well-being and quality of life".
Dean Winchester

without your power, you're basically just a baby in trench coat.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1536
Įstojau : 2012-09-29
Meilė : I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Draugai : Sebastian Redford, Elissa Ambrose.
Rūšis : ΉЦПƬΣЯ / DΣMӨП (40/1)
Darbo paskirtis : Saving people, hunting things, the family business. It's is not a sport. Both sides don't know they're in the game.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://youtu.be/TEso8QeMvGw

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Kol Mikaelson on Sk. 10 07, 2018 8:06 am

Nepataikei, bet gal dabar Andrea užsuks? Very Happy

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
And we don’t have a thing to lose. No matter what they say or do I don’t want nothing more, Our love is untouchable Even in the line of fire, When everything is on the wire Even up.
Kol Mikaelson

This horror will grow mild, this darkness light.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1356
Įstojau : 2014-05-20
Meilė : ANDREA ARGENT. She was the only girl, i found courage to say "i love you".
Draugai : I never was a part of always and forever, but i'll kill each and everyone that makes them suffer. MICHAELSON'S.
Rūšis : Original Vampire (1000+)
Darbo paskirtis : I don't do stuff for money. I just compel them to give me whatever i want, or tahe it by force. It's simple as that.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Andrea Argent on Pir. 10 08, 2018 2:24 am

Užsuks ir dar pasinaudos proga pasakyti, jog liko maloniai nustebinta Kolo pasirodymu!

Tai ta proga gal vėl Kol Mikaelson ateis?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

We tear, we climb into the sky We won't fall back to Earth tonight. Your skin, your eyes, your every breath No sin, no fear, no regrets, no defeat Just two hearts in victory Lay it bare.

Andrea Argent

No one is going to respect you until you show who you are.

Pranešimų skaičius : 840
Įstojau : 2012-09-27
Amžius : 28
Meilė : Elijah Mikaelson
Draugai : Katherine Pierce
Rūšis : Hibridė
Klanas : KΛƬΉΣЯIПΣ
Darbo paskirtis : Barmenė

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3nctEF0W8E

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Kol Mikaelson on Antr. 10 09, 2018 11:34 am

Žinoma, ne vien ateis bet ir užkabins tave žaidime. Very Happy
Toliau gal sulauksim Mason Lockwood (pasiilgau visų senų, žinotų veidų)?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
And we don’t have a thing to lose. No matter what they say or do I don’t want nothing more, Our love is untouchable Even in the line of fire, When everything is on the wire Even up.
Kol Mikaelson

This horror will grow mild, this darkness light.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1356
Įstojau : 2014-05-20
Meilė : ANDREA ARGENT. She was the only girl, i found courage to say "i love you".
Draugai : I never was a part of always and forever, but i'll kill each and everyone that makes them suffer. MICHAELSON'S.
Rūšis : Original Vampire (1000+)
Darbo paskirtis : I don't do stuff for money. I just compel them to give me whatever i want, or tahe it by force. It's simple as that.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Elena Winchester on Pen. 10 26, 2018 2:02 pm

Nope, nooooup, no. xDDD Sorry mate.
Lauksiu dabar Caroline Mikaelson, nes ya know, užhaipinai mane. <3

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Do not try me Devil, DevilnCannot buy me Devil, devil You won't make a fool of me, oh no What makes you so special, special To think I would ever settle For that devious dance between you and me Devil, Devil You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to But your eyes Are dead and red, red as rust

Elena Winchester

Perhaps I'm not making myself clear here. This is a threat.

Pranešimų skaičius : 2021
Įstojau : 2013-04-10
Miestas : There is one thing about NYC - once you have lived there and it has become your home, no place else is good enough.
Meilė : She will cry and get over it, she will hate you and then love you again but, one day she will leave and wont come back.
Draugai : The two most misused words in the entire English vocabulary are love and friendship. A true friend would die for you, so when you start trying to count them on one hand, you don't need many fingers. Caroline Mikaelson and Mason Lockwood.
Rūšis : DӨPPΣɭGäПGΣЯ (24 metai)

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sebastian Redford on Št. 10 27, 2018 10:08 am

Nu ne, bet aš paantrinsiu, nes ir man įdomu Very Happy Caroline?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
“No popularity exists when tragedy strikes. All that's left are human hearts and love and ache. We all love each other, deep down, and when we see another soul in pain we can't help but hurt too.”
Sebastian Redford

Holy behavior won't make you a saviour.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1734
Įstojau : 2016-04-01
Miestas : Once you have lived in New York and made it your home, no place else is good enough.
Meilė : Since we came together from the stars I was meant to fall in love with you. KATHERINE PIERCE.
Draugai : Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Dean, Mason, Rebekah, Desmond.
Rūšis : Vampire (33/2000+)/Seraphim
Darbo paskirtis : When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t740-redsebastian1-instagram#33911

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Atgal į viršų Go down

Puslapis 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Atgal į viršų

Permissions in this forum:
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume