KAS SEKANTIS?

Puslapis 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: KAS SEKANTIS?

Rašyti by Lorrella on Št. 09 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Man patinka, kad kai noriu pasireikšt žaidimukuos, bet nežinau su tokia anketa, tai padedi apsispręsti, hehe Very Happy
Dean Winchester gal užsuks, ta proga, kad bralis alive? Very Happy

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
hush little baby don't say a word. Mamas gonna kill for you the whole damn world.

Lorrella

I promised you some entertainment, right, boys?

Pranešimų skaičius : 1386
Įstojau : 2013-08-05
Meilė : I have multiple personalities and none of them likes monogamous relationships.
Draugai : I don't have friends but I'm going to be just fine. I came from a strong line of LUNATICS.
Rūšis : The chains on my mood swing just snapped. Run. Vampire/Fae hybrid (254)
Klanas : ƧΣBΛƧƬIΛП
Darbo paskirtis : Maybe she's crazy, maybe she needs carbs.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sam Winchester on Sk. 09 02, 2018 8:09 am

Nea, brolytis kuris alive. xDDD
Sebastian Redford mačiau peržiūri forumą, užeisi?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

MICHAEL WAS FOR THE OFFENSIVE.
HE, AS A CONSUMMATE SOLDIER, SAID IT WAS THE SUPREME LAW. ATTACK, OR BE ATTACKED, — THERE WAS NO MIDDLE COURSE. "MOREOVER," HE ADDED, "THE OFFENSIVE ATTITUDE IS PARTICULARLY SUITABLE TO THE ARDOUR OF THE THRONES AND DOMINATIONS.
Sam Winchester

You know me. I take sides with whoever I think is gonna win.

Pranešimų skaičius : 800
Įstojau : 2012-09-28
Miestas : I've never been much to believe that my Creator will judge me or anyone at their final days. I don't really know if I believe in going to Heaven, Hell or stay on Earth.
Meilė : Having something or someone forbidden is exciting, don't you agree?
Rūšis : ARCHANGEL (close to ∞)
Darbo paskirtis : Angel of high rank, Light's creation. It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sebastian Redford on Sk. 09 02, 2018 9:38 am

Dar vienas taiklus šūvis Very Happy Bet aš čia specialiai atsiliepiu į tavo kvietimus, tai žinai. Nėra azarto Very Happy
Elissa Ambrose gal dar užlėks prieš didžiąją pertrauką?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
“No popularity exists when tragedy strikes. All that's left are human hearts and love and ache. We all love each other, deep down, and when we see another soul in pain we can't help but hurt too.”
Sebastian Redford

Holy behavior won't make you a saviour.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1712
Įstojau : 2016-04-01
Miestas : Once you have lived in New York and made it your home, no place else is good enough.
Meilė : Since we came together from the stars I was meant to fall in love with you. KATHERINE PIERCE.
Draugai : Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Dean, Mason, Rebekah, Desmond.
Rūšis : Vampire (33/2000+)/Seraphim
Klanas : PЦЯΣBɭӨӨD
Darbo paskirtis : When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t740-redsebastian1-instagram#33911

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Atgal į viršų Go down

Puslapis 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Atgal į viršų

Permissions in this forum:
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume