SKAIČIUOJAME NUO 1000 IKI 1:

Puslapis 13 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SKAIČIUOJAME NUO 1000 IKI 1:

Rašyti by Katherine Pierce on Antr. 02 27, 2018 7:08 am

[PART 4] Žaidimas padedantis forumo lankytojams surinkti kuo daugiau praneŠimų.
Taisyklė tokia: Kiekvienas jūsų paraŠo po vieną skaičių atgal nuo 1000... ...kol pasieksime 1. Pradedam: 1 000.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Say you were made to be mine and nothing could keep us apart. You'll be the one I was meant to find. It's up to us, no one could say what we get to be. So why don't we rewrite the stars? And maybe the world could be ours.
Katherine Pierce

I'm the only non bitter person at this bitter ball.

Pranešimų skaičius : 2897
Įstojau : 2013-04-10
Miestas : I very much enjoy certain cities especially Paris, NY and Chicago.
Meilė : When people ask what I see in him, I just smile and look away, because I’m afraid if they knew they’d fall in love with him too. The one, the only SEBASTIAN REDFORD.
Draugai : Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human and other weaknesses.
Rūšis : Queen Of Hell (19/538/∞)
Klanas : PЦЯΣBɭӨӨD
Darbo paskirtis : Good design is like a refrigerator—when it works, no one notices, but when it doesn’t, it sure stinks.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KJEZhUDSAY

Atgal į viršų Go down

Re: SKAIČIUOJAME NUO 1000 IKI 1:

Rašyti by Nina Croft-Redford on Antr. 02 27, 2018 7:45 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Looking at the stars always makes me dream. Why, I ask myself, shouldn’t the shining dots of the sky be as accessible as the black dots on the map of France? Just as we take the train to get to Tarascon or Rouen,

we take death to reach a star.

Nina Croft-Redford

I stop fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Pranešimų skaičius : 2027
Įstojau : 2012-09-28
Miestas : Everyone travels the world in search of what they need and returns home to find it.
Meilė : Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage to move forward.
Draugai : The biggest problem in friendship is the illusion that it has taken place.
Rūšis : Vampire (27/±2000)
Klanas : KΛƬΉΣЯIПΣ
Darbo paskirtis : There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0N_QPhARRc

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Andrea Argent on Antr. 02 27, 2018 1:54 pm

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

We tear, we climb into the sky We won't fall back to Earth tonight. Your skin, your eyes, your every breath No sin, no fear, no regrets, no defeat Just two hearts in victory Lay it bare.

Andrea Argent

No one is going to respect you until you show who you are.

Pranešimų skaičius : 840
Įstojau : 2012-09-27
Amžius : 28
Meilė : Elijah Mikaelson
Draugai : Katherine Pierce
Rūšis : Hibridė
Darbo paskirtis : Barmenė

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3nctEF0W8E

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Nina Croft-Redford on Antr. 02 27, 2018 9:48 pm

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Looking at the stars always makes me dream. Why, I ask myself, shouldn’t the shining dots of the sky be as accessible as the black dots on the map of France? Just as we take the train to get to Tarascon or Rouen,

Nina Croft-Redford

Miestas : Everyone travels the world in search of what they need and returns home to find it.
Meilė : Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage to move forward.
Draugai : The biggest problem in friendship is the illusion that it has taken place.
Darbo paskirtis : There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sebastian Redford on Št. 03 03, 2018 3:46 pm

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
“No popularity exists when tragedy strikes. All that's left are human hearts and love and ache. We all love each other, deep down, and when we see another soul in pain we can't help but hurt too.”
Sebastian Redford

Holy behavior won't make you a saviour.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1752
Įstojau : 2016-04-01
Miestas : Once you have lived in New York and made it your home, no place else is good enough.
Meilė : Since we came together from the stars I was meant to fall in love with you. KATHERINE PIERCE.
Draugai : Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Dean, Mason, Rebekah, Desmond.
Rūšis : Vampire (33/2000+)/Seraphim
Darbo paskirtis : When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t740-redsebastian1-instagram#33911

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Katherine Pierce on Sk. 03 04, 2018 6:56 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Say you were made to be mine and nothing could keep us apart. You'll be the one I was meant to find. It's up to us, no one could say what we get to be. So why don't we rewrite the stars? And maybe the world could be ours.
Katherine Pierce

Meilė : When people ask what I see in him, I just smile and look away, because I’m afraid if they knew they’d fall in love with him too. The one, the only SEBASTIAN REDFORD.
Draugai : Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human and other weaknesses.
Darbo paskirtis : Good design is like a refrigerator—when it works, no one notices, but when it doesn’t, it sure stinks.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Elissa Ambrose on Sk. 03 18, 2018 1:29 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
« I do believe in the old saying, 'What does not kill you makes you stronger.' Our experiences, good and bad, make us who we are. By overcoming difficulties, we gain strength and maturity. . »
Elissa Ambrose

Pranešimų skaičius : 223
Įstojau : 2016-04-05
Amžius : 37
Meilė : Neisipareigojusi (Dean)
Draugai : Dean Winchester
Rūšis : Medziotoja/Ragana (34/+2000)

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Katherine Pierce on Sk. 04 01, 2018 4:12 pm

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Katherine Pierce

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Nina Croft-Redford on Kv. 04 19, 2018 2:26 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Nina Croft-Redford

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Liana Rivas on Sk. 04 29, 2018 12:35 pm

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Look me in my eyes Tell me everything's not fine. Or the people ain't happy And the river has run dry. We'll never get free Lamb to the slaughter. The price of your greed Is your son and your daughter...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . What you gon' do when there's blood in the water?
Liana Rivas

I will fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.

Pranešimų skaičius : 491
Įstojau : 2016-07-18
Meilė : Love is not a maybe thing, you know when you love someone. THOR GEMINUS.
Draugai : I am blessed to have so many great things in my life - family, friends and enemies. All will be in my thoughts daily.
Rūšis : HƆ⊥IM (25/±2000)
Darbo paskirtis : There is always space for improvement, no matter how long you've been in the business. I've been there for ±2000y.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t760-rivasliana1-instagram

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Silvanus Ambrose on Antr. 05 01, 2018 1:30 pm

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I was broken from a young age. Taking my sulking to the masses. Write down my poems for the few. That looked at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me. Singing from heartache from the pain, Taking my message from the veins, Speaking my lesson from the brain, Seeing the beauty through the... And now you made me a believer.

Silvanus Ambrose

Don’t worry, U’ll see me. Did I mention how good I'm at revenge?

Cockiness masking fear, how transparent.
Pranešimų skaičius : 711
Įstojau : 2014-04-22
Miestas : In New York, most people don’t have cars, so if you want to kill a person, you have to take the subway to their house. And sometimes, the train is delayed and you get impatient, so you have to kill someone on the subway. That’s why there are so many subway murders; no one has a car.
Meilė : Having something or someone forbidden is exciting, don't you agree?
Rūšis : Vampire / Warlock (27/2000+)
Darbo paskirtis : Do not pay attention to my cousins. Every family needs a couple idiots and we keep them around for entertainment.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgjST3QuZGk

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Arthur Pendragon on Antr. 05 08, 2018 6:52 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
bring me back

Call my name and save me from the dark, wake me up Bid my blood to run, I can't wake up Before I come undone, save me. Save me from the nothing I've become. Bring me back to life, I've been living a lie. There's nothing inside.

Arthur Pendragon

I couldn`t miss your hundred and whatever birthday.

Pranešimų skaičius : 2003
Miestas : Mumbai (Bombay) may not be my city. But it is absolutely my kind of city.
Meilė : Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Good night.
Rūšis : Vilkatas (35/±2000)
Darbo paskirtis : If people like you, they'll listen to you, but if they trust you, they'll do business and pleasure with you.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Silvanus Ambrose on Tr. 05 09, 2018 9:48 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I was broken from a young age. Taking my sulking to the masses. Write down my poems for the few. That looked at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me. Singing from heartache from the pain, Taking my message from the veins, Speaking my lesson from the brain, Seeing the beauty through the... And now you made me a believer.

Silvanus Ambrose

Don’t worry, U’ll see me. Did I mention how good I'm at revenge?

Cockiness masking fear, how transparent.
Pranešimų skaičius : 711
Įstojau : 2014-04-22
Miestas : In New York, most people don’t have cars, so if you want to kill a person, you have to take the subway to their house. And sometimes, the train is delayed and you get impatient, so you have to kill someone on the subway. That’s why there are so many subway murders; no one has a car.
Meilė : Having something or someone forbidden is exciting, don't you agree?
Rūšis : Vampire / Warlock (27/2000+)
Darbo paskirtis : Do not pay attention to my cousins. Every family needs a couple idiots and we keep them around for entertainment.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgjST3QuZGk

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Arthur Pendragon on Tr. 05 09, 2018 2:02 pm

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
bring me back

Call my name and save me from the dark, wake me up Bid my blood to run, I can't wake up Before I come undone, save me. Save me from the nothing I've become. Bring me back to life, I've been living a lie. There's nothing inside.

Arthur Pendragon

I couldn`t miss your hundred and whatever birthday.

Pranešimų skaičius : 2003
Miestas : Mumbai (Bombay) may not be my city. But it is absolutely my kind of city.
Meilė : Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Good night.
Rūšis : Vilkatas (35/±2000)
Darbo paskirtis : If people like you, they'll listen to you, but if they trust you, they'll do business and pleasure with you.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Rebekah Mikaelson on Sk. 05 20, 2018 12:56 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
no there's no one else's eyes
That could see into me No one else's arms can lift Lift me up so high Your love lifts me out of time
Rebekah Mikaelson

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1012
Meilė : Nepriklausoma
Rūšis : Originali vampyrė (1000+)

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sebastian Redford on Sk. 05 20, 2018 5:40 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
“No popularity exists when tragedy strikes. All that's left are human hearts and love and ache. We all love each other, deep down, and when we see another soul in pain we can't help but hurt too.”
Sebastian Redford

Miestas : Once you have lived in New York and made it your home, no place else is good enough.
Meilė : Since we came together from the stars I was meant to fall in love with you. KATHERINE PIERCE.
Draugai : Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Dean, Mason, Rebekah, Desmond.
Darbo paskirtis : When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t740-redsebastian1-instagram#33911

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Desmond Abberline on Tr. 05 30, 2018 7:06 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
Desmond Abberline

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

Pranešimų skaičius : 482
Įstojau : 2013-11-02
Miestas : I love New York. You can pop out of the Underworld (Hell or something) in Central Park, hail a taxi, head down Fifth Avenue with a giant hellhound loping behind you, and nobody even looks at you funny.
Meilė : I don't make love, I fuck...hard.
Draugai : True friends are those rare people who come to find you in dark places and lead you back to the light. Sebastian Redford.
Rūšis : Blood sucking a-hole (35/1)
Klanas : ƧΣBΛƧƬIΛП
Darbo paskirtis : Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts. Public figure, f-ing celebrity.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t742-deabberline-instagram

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Frank Frano on Tr. 06 06, 2018 2:05 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country. THIS IS HOW OLD LIFE ENDS. AND NEW STARTS.

Frank Frano

I have drunken deep of joy and I will taste no other wine tonight.

Pranešimų skaičius : 361
Miestas : I love Los Angeles, I love Hollywood, they're beautiful, everybody's plastic but I love plastic. I want to be plastic.
Meilė : Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.
Draugai : Being too nice is almost a crime nowadays. Fake friends are everywhere.
Rūšis : Vampire (1/48)
Darbo paskirtis : In my mind, I've always been A-list Hollywood superstar. Y'all just didn't know yet.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t781-mrfrano-instagram

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Emily Wøult on Št. 06 09, 2018 2:58 pm

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Emily Wøult

If there is a hell, I will see you there.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1350
Įstojau : 2013-10-28

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Nina Croft-Redford on Tr. 07 04, 2018 7:34 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Nina Croft-Redford

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Dean Winchester on Antr. 07 10, 2018 1:23 pm

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Psychopathy is like sunlight. Overexposure can hasten one’s demise in grotesque, carcinogenic fashion. But regulated exposure at controlled and optimal levels can have a significant positive impact on well-being and quality of life".
Dean Winchester

without your power, you're basically just a baby in trench coat.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1536
Įstojau : 2012-09-29
Meilė : I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Draugai : Sebastian Redford, Elissa Ambrose.
Rūšis : ΉЦПƬΣЯ / DΣMӨП (40/1)
Darbo paskirtis : Saving people, hunting things, the family business. It's is not a sport. Both sides don't know they're in the game.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://youtu.be/TEso8QeMvGw

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Liana Rivas on Tr. 07 11, 2018 9:10 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Look me in my eyes Tell me everything's not fine. Or the people ain't happy And the river has run dry. We'll never get free Lamb to the slaughter. The price of your greed Is your son and your daughter...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . What you gon' do when there's blood in the water?
Liana Rivas

Meilė : Love is not a maybe thing, you know when you love someone. THOR GEMINUS.
Draugai : I am blessed to have so many great things in my life - family, friends and enemies. All will be in my thoughts daily.
Darbo paskirtis : There is always space for improvement, no matter how long you've been in the business. I've been there for ±2000y.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t760-rivasliana1-instagram

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Dean Winchester on Tr. 07 18, 2018 3:29 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Psychopathy is like sunlight. Overexposure can hasten one’s demise in grotesque, carcinogenic fashion. But regulated exposure at controlled and optimal levels can have a significant positive impact on well-being and quality of life".
Dean Winchester

without your power, you're basically just a baby in trench coat.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1536
Įstojau : 2012-09-29
Meilė : I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Draugai : Sebastian Redford, Elissa Ambrose.
Rūšis : ΉЦПƬΣЯ / DΣMӨП (40/1)
Darbo paskirtis : Saving people, hunting things, the family business. It's is not a sport. Both sides don't know they're in the game.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://youtu.be/TEso8QeMvGw

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sebastian Redford on Tr. 07 18, 2018 3:31 pm

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sebastian Redford

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Liana Rivas on Kv. 07 19, 2018 6:13 am

Devyni šimtai septyniasdešimt šeši. xDD

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Liana Rivas

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Atgal į viršų Go down

Puslapis 13 1, 2, 3  Next

Atgal į viršų