Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"THE BAZAAR" RESTORANAS

2 posters

Go down

"THE BAZAAR" RESTORANAS Empty "THE BAZAAR" RESTORANAS

Rašyti by Andrea Argent Pen. 09 28, 2012 1:18 pm

"The Bazaar" Restoranas.
Andrea Argent
Andrea Argent

No one is going to respect you until you show who you are.

"THE BAZAAR" RESTORANAS UaIv639
Pranešimų skaičius : 2911
Įstojau : 2012-09-27
Amžius : 33
Miestas : When I’m in New York, I just want to walk down the street and feel this thing, like I’m in a big screen movie.
Meilė : Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
Draugai : A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
Rūšis : IMMORTAL HYBRID (29/10)
Darbo paskirtis : No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender to self-chosen ignorance.
Klanas : ПIKɭΛЦƧ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3nctEF0W8E

Atgal į viršų Go down

"THE BAZAAR" RESTORANAS Empty Re: "THE BAZAAR" RESTORANAS

Rašyti by Arabella Petrova Kv. 06 06, 2013 11:52 am

*Po to kai kažkokias būdais susisiekė su savo drauge, kuri randai šiame mieste, pranešė kad lauks jos būtent šioje vietoje. Užsisakiusi staliuką lauke, bei dėl vaizdo kavos puodelį, leido sau paprasčiausiai nieko neveikti, stebėti miesto sienas*
Arabella Petrova
Arabella Petrova

I'm the only non bitter person at this bitter ball.

"THE BAZAAR" RESTORANAS 4buxtgA
Pranešimų skaičius : 4144
Įstojau : 2013-04-10
Miestas : I very much enjoy certain cities especially Paris, NY and Chicago.
Meilė : AARON JARED FARLEY
Draugai : Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human and weaknesses. LUCAS, DANIELLE.
Rūšis : HELLHOUND (20/21)
Darbo paskirtis : Good design is like a refrigerator—when it works, no one notices, but when it doesn’t, it sure stinks.
Klanas : 🌑 🌒 🌓 🌔 🌕

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KJEZhUDSAY

Atgal į viršų Go down

Atgal į viršų