Gal Gadot

Go down

Gal Gadot

Rašyti by Sebastian Redford on Tr. 07 04, 2018 1:57 pm

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON, YOU AND I. WE BOTH SEE IT SO CLEARLY.   THE BEAUTY OF IT, THE POSSIBILITY OF IT. SO MANNY HAVE STOPPED SEEING IT ALTOGETHER. THE WONDER. Maybe they don't have the courage? A STRANGE NEW LIGHT CAN BE JUST AS FRIGHTENING AS THE DARK. Or maybe sometimes I think we're simply not the ones who deserve it. It looks like the stars have been scattered across the ground. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING SO FULL OF SPLENDOR?
Sebastian Redford

Holy behavior won't make you a saviour.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1689
Įstojau : 2016-04-01
Miestas : Once you have lived in New York and made it your home, no place else is good enough.
Meilė : You were never supposed to mean this much to me; was never supposed to fall so hard. But you know what? I did and that's the truth, that's what keeps me holding on because it hurts like hell to let you go.
Draugai : Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Dean, Mason, Rebekah, Desmond.
Rūšis : Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. Vampire (33/2000+)/Seraphim
Klanas : PЦЯΣBɭӨӨD
Darbo paskirtis : When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is!

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t740-redsebastian1-instagram#33911

Atgal į viršų Go down

Re: Gal Gadot

Rašyti by Eridanus on Antr. 07 31, 2018 9:25 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"The universe hasn’t seen this marvel since before my watch began. Few can sense, even fewer can see it. A world that’s infected can be dangerous. It is truly beautiful."
Eridanus

Light will always conquer the darkness.

Pranešimų skaičius : 121
Įstojau : 2012-09-30
Miestas : The Light One lonely and far away from home - it is hard path to follow.
Meilė : and so will the world end, I think, a victim of love rather than hate. For love's ever been the more destructive weapon, sure.
Draugai : And will I tell you that they lived happily ever after? I will not, for no one ever does. But there was happiness. And they did live.
Rūšis : Believers, look up - take courage. The angels are nearer than you think.
Darbo paskirtis : What I'm saying is that I'm trying to find rational reasons to explain irrational feelings, and that's never a good sign.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

Atgal į viršų Go down

Atgal į viršų

Permissions in this forum:
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume