APIBŪDINIMAS ŽODŽIU:

Puslapis 22 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: APIBŪDINIMAS ŽODŽIU:

Rašyti by Nina Croft-Redford on Tr. 08 01, 2018 4:24 pm

Įtakingas. Laura man buvo sakiusi kad Desmond'as yra labiausiai įtakingas vyras forume, bet manyčiau šiuo titulu jis drąsiai gali pasidalinti su Cross'u. Why? Nes paskutiniam poste viskas labai gražiai paaiškinta: jis neturi konkurentų, nužudo tuos kas pabando pasišakoti, ir galiausiai visi šiaip ne taip ima jį liaupsinti. Savo ruožtu, Desmond'as nėra visų mėgstamas. xDDDD Nespėtu visus galabyt. xDDDD

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Looking at the stars always makes me dream. Why, I ask myself, shouldn’t the shining dots of the sky be as accessible as the black dots on the map of France? Just as we take the train to get to Tarascon or Rouen,

we take death to reach a star.

Nina Croft-Redford

I stop fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Pranešimų skaičius : 2016
Įstojau : 2012-09-28
Miestas : Everyone travels the world in search of what they need and returns home to find it.
Meilė : Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage to move forward.
Draugai : The biggest problem in friendship is the illusion that it has taken place.
Rūšis : Vampire (27/±2000)
Klanas : KΛƬΉΣЯIПΣ
Darbo paskirtis : There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0N_QPhARRc

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sebastian Redford on Kv. 08 02, 2018 2:49 pm

BOMBA What a Face Šviežias, netikėtas Saloninos pristatymas blew my mind. Vargu ar kas nors tikėjosi, kad ant Saloninos pabarstyti pipiriukai taip gardžiai susivalgys. Finger lickin' good.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
“No popularity exists when tragedy strikes. All that's left are human hearts and love and ache. We all love each other, deep down, and when we see another soul in pain we can't help but hurt too.”
Sebastian Redford

Holy behavior won't make you a saviour.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1712
Įstojau : 2016-04-01
Miestas : Once you have lived in New York and made it your home, no place else is good enough.
Meilė : Since we came together from the stars I was meant to fall in love with you. KATHERINE PIERCE.
Draugai : Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Dean, Mason, Rebekah, Desmond.
Rūšis : Vampire (33/2000+)/Seraphim
Klanas : PЦЯΣBɭӨӨD
Darbo paskirtis : When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t740-redsebastian1-instagram#33911

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Raenia Race on Kv. 08 16, 2018 2:39 pm

Arčiausiai dievo esantis. Sorry, man tikrai labai užstrigo toks jo paties savęs apibūdinimas. xDDD Nu nieko, pasodinsim mes dar Sebuką ant užpakaliuką. Bet šiam kartui yeah, apibūdinimas tiesiog prašėsi būti įvardintu. I love you

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
.he's story is not a pretty one. there is violence in it. And cruelty. But stories that are not pretty have a certain value, too, I suppose. Everything, as you well know.

cannont always be sweetness and light
Raenia Race

Nice insult, Hannah Montana. You got any more harsh digs?

Pranešimų skaičius : 1104
Įstojau : 2015-08-01
Meilė : Love is for weak Losers.
Draugai : When we understand the connection between how we live and how long we live, it's easier to make different choices. We learn to see that family is among the most powerful determinants of our well-being and survival.
Rūšis : N∀W∩H (34 metai)
Darbo paskirtis : Leadership is not about a title or a designation. It's about impact, influence and inspiration. It's about spreading the passion you have for your work.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Eridanus on Kv. 08 16, 2018 3:23 pm

:DDDDD Klastinga. Tas žavus, viliojantis, moteriškas gyvatumas, ak... Very Happy Naivu tikėtis, kad tarp mūsų visų raguotų moterų, ši bus švelnus pūkelis, nepaisant to, kad yra žmogus. And I appreciate that Very Happy

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"The universe hasn’t seen this marvel since before my watch began. Few can sense, even fewer can see it. A world that’s infected can be dangerous. It is truly beautiful."
Eridanus

Light will always conquer the darkness.

Pranešimų skaičius : 121
Įstojau : 2012-09-30
Miestas : The Light One lonely and far away from home - it is hard path to follow.
Meilė : and so will the world end, I think, a victim of love rather than hate. For love's ever been the more destructive weapon, sure.
Draugai : And will I tell you that they lived happily ever after? I will not, for no one ever does. But there was happiness. And they did live.
Rūšis : Believers, look up - take courage. The angels are nearer than you think.
Darbo paskirtis : What I'm saying is that I'm trying to find rational reasons to explain irrational feelings, and that's never a good sign.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Nina Croft-Redford on Pen. 08 17, 2018 3:10 am

Paslaptingas. Kadangi apie šį asmenį beveik niekas nėra atskleista, galima teigti kad tai yra dabartinė paslaptis. Nors manyčiau kad personažui gavus progą atsiskleisti, apie šį asmenį bus galima pasakyti kur kas daugiau. Taip kad, laukiu nesulaukiu galimybės susipažinti su juo, skaitant. I love you

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Looking at the stars always makes me dream. Why, I ask myself, shouldn’t the shining dots of the sky be as accessible as the black dots on the map of France? Just as we take the train to get to Tarascon or Rouen,

Nina Croft-Redford

Miestas : Everyone travels the world in search of what they need and returns home to find it.
Meilė : Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage to move forward.
Draugai : The biggest problem in friendship is the illusion that it has taken place.
Darbo paskirtis : There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Lili Alvar on Pen. 08 17, 2018 1:34 pm

Išskridus. Iš realybės. Biškį :DDD Nežinau, Ninos vietoj nesišakočiau aš taip prieš Cross'ą, bet hey, you can try! :DD

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
MYSELF. I wore strenght and darkness equally well. I always have been half godess, half hell.

Lili Alvar

Pranešimų skaičius : 175
Įstojau : 2016-04-28
Miestas : There's something in The New York air that makes sleep useless.
Meilė : I heard you're player. Nice to meet you, I'm the coach.
Draugai : Christoffer Cross
Rūšis : Demon (~100 000)
Darbo paskirtis : He asked me "What's your sign" I said "Dollar".

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxjX6aTVnHk

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Andrea Argent on Pen. 08 17, 2018 2:42 pm

HOT. Kadangi manęs labai ilgą laiką čia nebuvo, negaliu daug vertinti ar komentuoti. Tad kaip aspektą renkuosi išvaizdą. O išvaizda merginos tikrai kaitinanti kraują. Tad hot.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

We tear, we climb into the sky We won't fall back to Earth tonight. Your skin, your eyes, your every breath No sin, no fear, no regrets, no defeat Just two hearts in victory Lay it bare.

Andrea Argent

No one is going to respect you until you show who you are.

Pranešimų skaičius : 833
Įstojau : 2012-09-27
Amžius : 28
Meilė : Elijah Mikaelson
Draugai : Katherine Pierce
Rūšis : Hibridė
Darbo paskirtis : Barmenė

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3nctEF0W8E

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Frank Frano on Št. 08 18, 2018 3:03 am

Kiek atsimenu Andrėją, puskytė visada buvo labai ištikima Mikaelsonams. Tai net ir po šiai dienai, Argent man asocijuojasi su ištikimybe.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country. THIS IS HOW OLD LIFE ENDS. AND NEW STARTS.

Frank Frano

I have drunken deep of joy and I will taste no other wine tonight.

Pranešimų skaičius : 361
Įstojau : 2012-09-27
Miestas : I love Los Angeles, I love Hollywood, they're beautiful, everybody's plastic but I love plastic. I want to be plastic.
Meilė : Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.
Draugai : Being too nice is almost a crime nowadays. Fake friends are everywhere.
Rūšis : Vampire (1/48)
Darbo paskirtis : In my mind, I've always been A-list Hollywood superstar. Y'all just didn't know yet.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t781-mrfrano-instagram

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Nina Croft-Redford on Sk. 08 19, 2018 4:47 am

Pompastiškas. Iš tiesų, viskas kas vyksta Frano gyvenime, vyksta maksimaliai pompastiškai, su visais įmanomais fonfarais ir fejerverkais. xDDD Sudėtingas asmuo, taip natūraliai verčiantis kiekvieną prie jo pasitempti, kad neatrodyti labai jau meh. Man iš tiesų patinka vyrioko pasirodymai, plotai. Nes tai, net pridedant jo dabartinį nemirtingumą, yra visai kitaip, nei pas dauguma. Cool

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Nina Croft-Redford

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Nadia Petrova on Sk. 08 19, 2018 1:43 pm

Like-a-boss. Nes kaip ji greitai bei sėkmingai adaptuojasi prie naujų sąlygų, tik žiūrėk, gėrėkis ir pavydėk Very Happy Iš pradžių ji nubudo visiškai naujame laike, praėjus 2000 metų po to, kai sumerkė akis: naujas pasaulis, technologijos, crazy ass apranga, nauja fancy kalba ir naujas senas vyras. Ir tai kažkokiu būdu jos labai žiauriai nešokiravo - ji ėmė palengva viską tirti, mokintis, priprasti. Tada bam, vėl smūgis - Katherine ją pavertė į vampyrę. Išgyveno ir tai. Ir maža to, sakyčiau, pagaliau iš tikrųjų save atrado What a Face

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I am not a one in a million kind of girl. I AM A ONCE A LIFETIME KIND OF WOMAN.

Nadia Petrova

We built this tomb together and I won't fill it alone.

Pranešimų skaičius : 183
Įstojau : 2013-10-05
Miestas : The city seen from the Queensboro Bridge is always the city seen for the first time, in its first wild promise of all the mystery and the beauty in the world.
Meilė : What's a queen without her king? Well, historically speaking, more powerful.
Draugai : Just knowing you're not alone is often enough to kindle hope amid tragic circumstances.
Rūšis : Original vampire (30/522)
Darbo paskirtis : I woke up and realized life is great and worth living.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Katherine Pierce on Pir. 08 27, 2018 4:00 am

Queen. Nepriklausomai nuo to, kad Nadinka sėkmingai pasitraukė nuo sosto, reikia pabrėžti - savo noru, ji net būdama "tiesiog" vampyre (originali ar ne, tame didelio skirtumo nėra), nepaleidžia jau išsiugdyto "karališko" būdo. Natūraliai ji tampa dėmesio centru, taip pat natūraliai primena "paklydėliams" kas ji yra, ir kad ji vis vien geriausia, nori jie to ar ne. Žodžiu, tikra karalienė, bet vien tik gerosios šio žodžio prasmės. Nieko panašaus neturi su karališka šeima, bei tuo kad jie yra visiškas pajacas. xDDD

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

dancing underneath the skies of lust. 'cause without your love, my life ain't nothing but this carnival of rust
Katherine Pierce

I'm the only non bitter person at this bitter ball.

Pranešimų skaičius : 2893
Įstojau : 2013-04-10
Miestas : I very much enjoy certain cities especially Paris, NY and Chicago.
Meilė : When people ask what I see in him, I just smile and look away, because I’m afraid if they knew they’d fall in love with him too. The one, the only SEBASTIAN REDFORD.
Draugai : Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human and other weaknesses.
Rūšis : Queen Of Hell (19/538/∞)
Darbo paskirtis : Good design is like a refrigerator—when it works, no one notices, but when it doesn’t, it sure stinks.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KJEZhUDSAY

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Jake Armstrong on Pen. 08 31, 2018 10:14 am

Nelaimėlė. Man visada labai patiko šis personažas, po teisybei tai mėgau ją nuo pirmos pasirodymo dienos, bei per visus vingius istorinius, kuriais ši ėjo. Bet, panašu kad niekada nesikeičia tik vienas dalykas: Katherine visada paskendusi nelaimėse, išduodama, nužudoma, prikeliama ir vėl ratas sukasi per naują. Nežinau čia specialiai ar netyčia, bet norisi bent kartą ją pamatyti ne vien ant nelaimingos bangos, bet ir ant gerosios. Smile

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
i'll tell you my sins and you can s h a r p e n your knife
Jake Armstrong

Was I dead? No. I was evolving. Something you'll never do.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1349
Įstojau : 2012-10-05
Amžius : 32
Meilė : Šiuo metu vienišas
Draugai : Mason Lockwood
Rūšis : Alfa Vilkolakis

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sam Winchester on Št. 09 01, 2018 9:08 am

Nublankęs. Nuoširdžiai nebe atsimenu net to, koks buvo Jake. Likę tik keli faktai, kuriuos atsimenu apie šį asmenį, o tiksliau bent tas dalis, kuriose teko ir man padalyvauti: Jis buvo Mason'o draugas, turėjo romaną su Elena, kol jis nesusigrąžino vilkiškumo (vampyrai plius vilkai nesuderinama) ir kartą palaižė Katherine. That's all. Tikiuosi tai bus pospyris sugrąžinti jį į gyvenimą. Very Happy

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

MICHAEL WAS FOR THE OFFENSIVE.
HE, AS A CONSUMMATE SOLDIER, SAID IT WAS THE SUPREME LAW. ATTACK, OR BE ATTACKED, — THERE WAS NO MIDDLE COURSE. "MOREOVER," HE ADDED, "THE OFFENSIVE ATTITUDE IS PARTICULARLY SUITABLE TO THE ARDOUR OF THE THRONES AND DOMINATIONS.
Sam Winchester

You know me. I take sides with whoever I think is gonna win.

Pranešimų skaičius : 800
Miestas : I've never been much to believe that my Creator will judge me or anyone at their final days. I don't really know if I believe in going to Heaven, Hell or stay on Earth.
Meilė : Having something or someone forbidden is exciting, don't you agree?
Rūšis : ARCHANGEL (close to ∞)
Darbo paskirtis : Angel of high rank, Light's creation. It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Lorrella on Št. 09 01, 2018 5:12 pm

Peaceful. Dar neesu susipažinusi su šiuo veikėju labai labai, žinau tik šiokias tokias apybraižas, bet man jis atrodo energetiškai in a very good place. Tarp mūsų visų tų puolusių angelų bent jau Very Happy

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
hush little baby don't say a word. Mamas gonna kill for you the whole damn world.

Lorrella

I promised you some entertainment, right, boys?

Pranešimų skaičius : 1386
Įstojau : 2013-08-05
Meilė : I have multiple personalities and none of them likes monogamous relationships.
Draugai : I don't have friends but I'm going to be just fine. I came from a strong line of LUNATICS.
Rūšis : The chains on my mood swing just snapped. Run. Vampire/Fae hybrid (254)
Klanas : ƧΣBΛƧƬIΛП
Darbo paskirtis : Maybe she's crazy, maybe she needs carbs.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sam Winchester on Sk. 09 02, 2018 8:16 am

Crazy-ass-bitch. Neutral Laughing Ne, rimtai. Sakyčiau kad netgi mano naujam personažui būtu per daug nejauku su ja susidurti. Gyvas galbūt ir išeitu, bet mažu mažiausiai nešdamas kelias savo kūno dalis ar vidaus organus kišenėse. Ji natūraliai yra asmeninis daugelio didžiausias košmaras. Heh, o košmarai neretai atrodo tokie traukiantys ir įdomūs.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

MICHAEL WAS FOR THE OFFENSIVE.
HE, AS A CONSUMMATE SOLDIER, SAID IT WAS THE SUPREME LAW. ATTACK, OR BE ATTACKED, — THERE WAS NO MIDDLE COURSE. "MOREOVER," HE ADDED, "THE OFFENSIVE ATTITUDE IS PARTICULARLY SUITABLE TO THE ARDOUR OF THE THRONES AND DOMINATIONS.
Sam Winchester

You know me. I take sides with whoever I think is gonna win.

Pranešimų skaičius : 800
Miestas : I've never been much to believe that my Creator will judge me or anyone at their final days. I don't really know if I believe in going to Heaven, Hell or stay on Earth.
Meilė : Having something or someone forbidden is exciting, don't you agree?
Rūšis : ARCHANGEL (close to ∞)
Darbo paskirtis : Angel of high rank, Light's creation. It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sebastian Redford on Sk. 09 02, 2018 9:41 am

Kovinis Very Happy Sprendžiant pagal viską (o aš labai daug nežinau, rimtai čia), tai šis atgimęs individas turės konkrečią, sunkią kovinę užduotį. Ir nemanau, kad šis veikėjas blaškys savo interesus į visas puses.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
“No popularity exists when tragedy strikes. All that's left are human hearts and love and ache. We all love each other, deep down, and when we see another soul in pain we can't help but hurt too.”
Sebastian Redford

Holy behavior won't make you a saviour.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1712
Įstojau : 2016-04-01
Miestas : Once you have lived in New York and made it your home, no place else is good enough.
Meilė : Since we came together from the stars I was meant to fall in love with you. KATHERINE PIERCE.
Draugai : Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Dean, Mason, Rebekah, Desmond.
Rūšis : Vampire (33/2000+)/Seraphim
Darbo paskirtis : When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t740-redsebastian1-instagram#33911

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Atgal į viršų Go down

Puslapis 22 Previous  1, 2

Atgal į viršų

Permissions in this forum:
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume