IŠTEISINTAS AR NUTEISTAS:

Puslapis 23 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: IŠTEISINTAS AR NUTEISTAS:

Rašyti by Desmond Abberline on Tr. 05 30, 2018 7:13 am

Išteisinta, nes menas yra menas, ir kiekvienas kuris turi talentą tai daryti, gali tai daryti. Rasė, lytis ar šeimyninė padėtis NESVARBU. xDD
"Laido riteriai" ir panašūs žmonės, kurie rodo savo "mandrumą" tik internete, bet ne akis į akį?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
Desmond Abberline

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

Pranešimų skaičius : 470
Įstojau : 2013-11-02
Meilė : Alexis Abberline (žmona)
Draugai : Sebastian Redford
Rūšis : Mirtingas žmogus (35)
Darbo paskirtis : "BloodPharm" vadovas

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t742-deabberline-instagram

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Christoffer Cross on Kv. 05 31, 2018 1:06 pm

Ai, išteisinta, tegul mandravoja, man netrukdo Very Happy
Egzotiniai gyvūnai?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
“Love, he told himself,
was open to interpretation like any other abstract indulgence but followed the same principles everywhere, irrespective of everything else. One, either won or lost in love, there was no bridge in between, and he decided he had lost, lost to himself, if not to her.”
Christoffer Cross
manhetteno gyventojas

Pranešimų skaičius : 292
Įstojau : 2012-09-29
Meilė : Heart break is hard but loving someone who doesn't love you is harder.
Draugai : No one ever does live happily ever after, but we leave the children to find that out for themselves
Rūšis : Everything I was afraid of when I was growing up, I've become. I've taken on my nightmares, like the devil and the end of the world, and I've become those things.
Darbo paskirtis : Underestimate me. That'll be fun.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Emily Wøult on Št. 06 09, 2018 2:41 pm

Išteisinta.
Ekspromtu sugalvojamos ilgos kelionės automobiliu?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Emily Wøult

If there is a hell, I will see you there.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1350
Įstojau : 2013-10-28

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Nadia Petrova on Antr. 06 12, 2018 3:24 am

Nuteista. Aš taip negalėčiau, ne toks žmogus. Aš būtinai turiu suplanuot kažką, get excited over it, susiruošt ir tada lost all excitement ir nenorėt niekur važiuot in the end :DD
Lietuviška virtuvė? (omeny turiu lietuviškus patiekalus)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Wait! There's been a slaughter here. Don't stop. speak or look around. And gloves and fan on the ground. We're getting out of town, We're getting out of town. And you're the one I want to come
Nadia Petrova

We built this tomb together and I won't fill it alone.

Pranešimų skaičius : 166
Įstojau : 2013-10-05
Miestas : The city seen from the Queensboro Bridge is always the city seen for the first time, in its first wild promise of all the mystery and the beauty in the world.
Meilė : What's a queen without her king? Well, historically speaking, more powerful.
Draugai : Just knowing you're not alone is often enough to kindle hope amid tragic circumstances.
Rūšis : Original vampire (30/522)
Darbo paskirtis : I woke up and realized life is great and worth living.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Emily Wøult on Antr. 06 12, 2018 4:57 am

Nu, dauguma iš lietuviškos virtuvės patiekalų man patinka, nes man atrodo nevalgau tik vedarų arba cepakų su morkom ir varške. xDDD Taip kad, manau kad išteisinta. Nes kitos virtuvės a taip a taip mūsų namų racione, ne taip dažnai ir pasitaiko. xDDD
Somersby sidras (nesvarbu ar alk. ar bealk.)?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Emily Wøult

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Elissa Ambrose on Antr. 06 12, 2018 6:20 am

Isteisinta. Nes daugiau ju seku instagramoj nei, kad moteru. Jie dazniausiai turi ekscentriskas, bet tuo paciu ir entertaining personalities aka very much stalkable Smile
Sasu krapstymas? Very Happy

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
« I do believe in the old saying, 'What does not kill you makes you stronger.' Our experiences, good and bad, make us who we are. By overcoming difficulties, we gain strength and maturity. . »
Elissa Ambrose

Pranešimų skaičius : 222
Įstojau : 2016-04-05
Amžius : 36
Meilė : Neisipareigojusi (Dean)
Draugai : Dean Winchester
Rūšis : Medziotoja/Ragana (34/+2000)

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Emily Wøult on Antr. 06 12, 2018 8:39 am

Išeisinta, negalima, bet savaime gaunasi nukrapštyt... xDDD
Visokiausi kramsniukai: riešutėliai, čipsai, šiaudeliai ir pnš?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Emily Wøult

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Nadia Petrova on Antr. 06 12, 2018 10:28 am

Nu, išteisinta, nes skanu, nors čia šlaunų priešas yra Very Happy
Tokios (CLICK) šukos silpniems plaukams?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Wait! There's been a slaughter here. Don't stop. speak or look around. And gloves and fan on the ground. We're getting out of town, We're getting out of town. And you're the one I want to come
Nadia Petrova

Miestas : The city seen from the Queensboro Bridge is always the city seen for the first time, in its first wild promise of all the mystery and the beauty in the world.
Meilė : What's a queen without her king? Well, historically speaking, more powerful.
Draugai : Just knowing you're not alone is often enough to kindle hope amid tragic circumstances.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Desmond Abberline on Antr. 06 12, 2018 11:34 am

Nuteista, realiai nemanau kad tokios šukos veikia. Jei plaukams pizda, tai pizda. Laughing
Mergvakariai ir bernvakariai (real stuff, o ne tai kokius filmuose rodo)?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
Desmond Abberline

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

Pranešimų skaičius : 470
Įstojau : 2013-11-02
Meilė : Alexis Abberline (žmona)
Rūšis : Mirtingas žmogus (35)
Darbo paskirtis : "BloodPharm" vadovas

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t742-deabberline-instagram

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sebastian Redford on Kv. 06 14, 2018 6:02 am

Nesu dalyvavus, bet išteisinta. Gal ir visai fun.
Sugar cravings?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON, YOU AND I. WE BOTH SEE IT SO CLEARLY.   THE BEAUTY OF IT, THE POSSIBILITY OF IT. SO MANNY HAVE STOPPED SEEING IT ALTOGETHER. THE WONDER. Maybe they don't have the courage? A STRANGE NEW LIGHT CAN BE JUST AS FRIGHTENING AS THE DARK. Or maybe sometimes I think we're simply not the ones who deserve it. It looks like the stars have been scattered across the ground. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING SO FULL OF SPLENDOR?
Sebastian Redford

Holy behavior won't make you a saviour.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1689
Įstojau : 2016-04-01
Miestas : Once you have lived in New York and made it your home, no place else is good enough.
Meilė : You were never supposed to mean this much to me; was never supposed to fall so hard. But you know what? I did and that's the truth, that's what keeps me holding on because it hurts like hell to let you go.
Draugai : Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Dean, Mason, Rebekah, Desmond.
Rūšis : Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. Vampire (33/2000+)/Seraphim
Klanas : PЦЯΣBɭӨӨD
Darbo paskirtis : When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is!

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t740-redsebastian1-instagram#33911

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Emily Wøult on Kv. 06 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Išteisinta. What a Face
Realistiškai atrodantys sapnai?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Emily Wøult

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Lili Alvar on Kv. 06 21, 2018 11:25 pm

Išteisinta.
Filmai su all female cast dėl SJW žinutės?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
MYSELF. I wore strenght and darkness equally well. I always have been half godess, half hell.

Lili Alvar

Pranešimų skaičius : 175
Įstojau : 2016-04-28
Miestas : There's something in The New York air that makes sleep useless.
Meilė : I heard you're player. Nice to meet you, I'm the coach.
Draugai : Christoffer Cross
Rūšis : Demon (~100 000)
Darbo paskirtis : He asked me "What's your sign" I said "Dollar".

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxjX6aTVnHk

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Katherine Pierce on Kv. 06 21, 2018 11:37 pm

Honestly nieko prieš neturiu, taip kad išteisinta. xDDD
Naktipiečiai?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Trust me, Sebastian. When I’m gonna be up to something, you’ll know it. C’mon. Kiss me … or kill me. Which will it be Sebastian? Right now, we both know that you’re only capable of one. And i need to admit, I’m really glad you’re not dead this time.
Katherine Pierce

I'm the only non bitter person at this bitter ball.

Pranešimų skaičius : 2866
Įstojau : 2013-04-10
Meilė : Mr. Not so PERFECT
Draugai : Andrea Argent
Rūšis : Originali vampyrė (19/538)

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KJEZhUDSAY

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Andrea Argent on Pen. 06 29, 2018 8:38 am

Nuteista. Bjaurybės tik kilogramus augina... Sad

16 valandų dieta? Ar kaip ten vadinasi kai darai 16 valandų pertrauką tarp valgių.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

We tear, we climb into the sky We won't fall back to Earth tonight. Your skin, your eyes, your every breath No sin, no fear, no regrets, no defeat Just two hearts in victory Lay it bare.

Andrea Argent

No one is going to respect you until you show who you are.

Pranešimų skaičius : 826
Įstojau : 2012-09-27
Amžius : 28
Meilė : Elijah Mikaelson
Draugai : Katherine Pierce
Rūšis : Hibridė
Klanas : KΛƬΉΣЯIПΣ
Darbo paskirtis : Barmenė

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3nctEF0W8E

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Nina Croft-Redford on Tr. 07 04, 2018 7:29 am

Nuteista, tai skaitosi badavimas. O aš kaip ex medikė, esu prieš tokius dalykus. xDDD
Darbas (tačiau labai mėgstamas) be poilsio?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

You’re not in love with me, not really, you just love the way I always made you feel. Like you were the centre of my world. Because you were.

i would have done anything for you, and now all i can do is dance at your grave
Nina Croft-Redford

I stop fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1998
Įstojau : 2012-09-28
Miestas : Everyone travels the world in search of what they need and returns home to find it.
Meilė : Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage to move forward.
Draugai : The biggest problem in friendship is the illusion that it has taken place.
Rūšis : Vampire (27/±2000)
Darbo paskirtis : There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0N_QPhARRc

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Dean Winchester on Antr. 07 10, 2018 1:27 pm

Nuteista, darbas be poilsio - katorga. Wink
Sveika mityba?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Psychopathy is like sunlight. Overexposure can hasten one’s demise in grotesque, carcinogenic fashion. But regulated exposure at controlled and optimal levels can have a significant positive impact on well-being and quality of life".
Dean Winchester

without your power, you're basically just a baby in trench coat.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1521
Amžius : 40
Meilė : Cassidy Argent
Rūšis : Nemirtingas (dark!)
Darbo paskirtis : Verslininkas

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://youtu.be/TEso8QeMvGw

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sebastian Redford on Tr. 07 18, 2018 3:16 pm

Išteisinta. Vien tik todėl, kad makes people look hotter Very Happy
Palaikų kremavimas?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON, YOU AND I. WE BOTH SEE IT SO CLEARLY.   THE BEAUTY OF IT, THE POSSIBILITY OF IT. SO MANNY HAVE STOPPED SEEING IT ALTOGETHER. THE WONDER. Maybe they don't have the courage? A STRANGE NEW LIGHT CAN BE JUST AS FRIGHTENING AS THE DARK. Or maybe sometimes I think we're simply not the ones who deserve it. It looks like the stars have been scattered across the ground. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING SO FULL OF SPLENDOR?
Sebastian Redford

Holy behavior won't make you a saviour.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1689
Įstojau : 2016-04-01
Miestas : Once you have lived in New York and made it your home, no place else is good enough.
Meilė : You were never supposed to mean this much to me; was never supposed to fall so hard. But you know what? I did and that's the truth, that's what keeps me holding on because it hurts like hell to let you go.
Draugai : Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Dean, Mason, Rebekah, Desmond.
Rūšis : Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. Vampire (33/2000+)/Seraphim
Darbo paskirtis : When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is!

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t740-redsebastian1-instagram#33911

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Liana Rivas on Kv. 07 19, 2018 6:27 am

Išteisinta. Net neaiškinsiu kodėl, bet pati apsisprendus kad mane taip "paleistu". xDD
Karališkosios šeimos taisyklės: skrybelės, nude nagų lakas, pėdkelnės ir kitos nesąmonės?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Look me in my eyes Tell me everything's not fine. Or the people ain't happy And the river has run dry. We'll never get free Lamb to the slaughter. The price of your greed Is your son and your daughter... 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . What you gon' do when there's blood in the water?
Liana Rivas

I will fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.

Pranešimų skaičius : 488
Įstojau : 2016-07-18
Meilė : Love is not a maybe thing, you know when you love someone. THOR GEMINUS.
Draugai : I am blessed to have so many great things in my life - family, friends and enemies. All will be in my thoughts daily.
Rūšis : HƆ⊥IM (25/±2000)
Darbo paskirtis : There is always space for improvement, no matter how long you've been in the business. I've been there for ±2000y.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t760-rivasliana1-instagram

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Nadia Petrova on Kv. 07 19, 2018 7:41 am

Nuteista. Klounai man jie visi, bbd Very Happy Nesuprantu jų ir neketinu suprast Very Happy
Subway sumuštekai?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Nadia Petrova

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Liana Rivas on Kv. 07 19, 2018 10:14 am

Nuteista, ne taip ir skanu, o kaina didelė... :/
KFC greitas maistas?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Look me in my eyes Tell me everything's not fine. Or the people ain't happy And the river has run dry. We'll never get free Lamb to the slaughter. The price of your greed Is your son and your daughter... 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . What you gon' do when there's blood in the water?
Liana Rivas

Meilė : Love is not a maybe thing, you know when you love someone. THOR GEMINUS.
Draugai : I am blessed to have so many great things in my life - family, friends and enemies. All will be in my thoughts daily.
Darbo paskirtis : There is always space for improvement, no matter how long you've been in the business. I've been there for ±2000y.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t760-rivasliana1-instagram

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Lorrella on Sk. 07 22, 2018 5:13 am

Bandžiusi esu vieną kartą ir I liked it, a lot. Išteisinta Very Happy
Poros, kai motera vyresnė už vyrą?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
hush little baby don't say a word. Mamas gonna kill for you the whole damn world.

Lorrella

I promised you some entertainment, right, boys?

Pranešimų skaičius : 1369
Įstojau : 2013-08-05
Meilė : I have multiple personalities and none of them likes monogamous relationships.
Draugai : I don't have friends but I'm going to be just fine. I came from a strong line of LUNATICS.
Rūšis : The chains on my mood swing just snapped. Run. Vampire/Fae hybrid (254)
Klanas : ƧΣBΛƧƬIΛП
Darbo paskirtis : Maybe she's crazy, maybe she needs carbs.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Nina Croft-Redford on Antr. 07 24, 2018 12:58 am

Išteisinta, bet tik tuo atveju jei amžiaus skirtumas nėra toks, kad vizualiai atrodo kad močiutė miega su savo anūku. Vat tokių santykių aš nesuprantu, galbūt dėl gana seno auklėjimo pažiūrų. Bet still, man tai atrodo neskaniai. xDDD

Draugystė (santykiai) per atstumą?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

You’re not in love with me, not really, you just love the way I always made you feel. Like you were the centre of my world. Because you were.

i would have done anything for you, and now all i can do is dance at your grave
Nina Croft-Redford

I stop fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1998
Įstojau : 2012-09-28
Miestas : Everyone travels the world in search of what they need and returns home to find it.
Meilė : Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage to move forward.
Draugai : The biggest problem in friendship is the illusion that it has taken place.
Rūšis : Vampire (27/±2000)
Darbo paskirtis : There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0N_QPhARRc

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Eridanus on Pir. 07 30, 2018 4:30 am

Nuteista. Negalėčiau gyvent atskirai nuo saviškio, pvz, kitoj šaly ilgaaaam periodui ir atvirkščiai. Sugriautų santykius for sure.
Boosteris? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"The universe hasn’t seen this marvel since before my watch began. Few can sense, even fewer can see it. A world that’s infected can be dangerous. It is truly beautiful."
Eridanus

Light will always conquer the darkness.

Pranešimų skaičius : 121
Įstojau : 2012-09-30
Miestas : The Light One lonely and far away from home - it is hard path to follow.
Meilė : and so will the world end, I think, a victim of love rather than hate. For love's ever been the more destructive weapon, sure.
Draugai : And will I tell you that they lived happily ever after? I will not, for no one ever does. But there was happiness. And they did live.
Rūšis : Believers, look up - take courage. The angels are nearer than you think.
Darbo paskirtis : What I'm saying is that I'm trying to find rational reasons to explain irrational feelings, and that's never a good sign.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Liana Rivas on Tr. 08 01, 2018 2:40 am

Išteisinta, daug kam patinka tai. Nors man ir ne, bet negaliu nuteisti taip subjektyviai. xDDDD
Youtube "tribute" tipo video?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Liana Rivas

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Christoffer Cross on Tr. 08 01, 2018 6:13 am

Išteisinta, nors ir nežiūriu.
Produktų, kurių galiojimo laikas nesmarkiai pasibaigęs, naudojimas?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
“Love, he told himself,
was open to interpretation like any other abstract indulgence but followed the same principles everywhere, irrespective of everything else. One, either won or lost in love, there was no bridge in between, and he decided he had lost, lost to himself, if not to her.”
Christoffer Cross
manhetteno gyventojas

Pranešimų skaičius : 292
Meilė : Heart break is hard but loving someone who doesn't love you is harder.
Draugai : No one ever does live happily ever after, but we leave the children to find that out for themselves
Rūšis : Everything I was afraid of when I was growing up, I've become. I've taken on my nightmares, like the devil and the end of the world, and I've become those things.
Darbo paskirtis : Underestimate me. That'll be fun.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Atgal į viršų Go down

Puslapis 23 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Atgal į viršų

Permissions in this forum:
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume