DABAR KLAUSAU ...

Puslapis 12 1, 2  Next

Go down

DABAR KLAUSAU ...

Rašyti by Katherine Pierce on Antr. 02 27, 2018 7:22 am

Vienintelė taisyklė, paminėti būtent tą track'ą, kurio šiuo metu klausote.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Trust me, Sebastian. When I’m gonna be up to something, you’ll know it. C’mon. Kiss me … or kill me. Which will it be Sebastian? Right now, we both know that you’re only capable of one. And i need to admit, I’m really glad you’re not dead this time.
Katherine Pierce

I'm the only non bitter person at this bitter ball.

Pranešimų skaičius : 2866
Įstojau : 2013-04-10
Meilė : Mr. Not so PERFECT
Draugai : Andrea Argent
Rūšis : Originali vampyrė (19/538)
Klanas : PЦЯΣBɭӨӨD

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KJEZhUDSAY

Atgal į viršų Go down

Re: DABAR KLAUSAU ...

Rašyti by Nina Croft-Redford on Antr. 02 27, 2018 7:51 am

Krewella - Alibi (Official Music Video).

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

You’re not in love with me, not really, you just love the way I always made you feel. Like you were the centre of my world. Because you were.

i would have done anything for you, and now all i can do is dance at your grave
Nina Croft-Redford

I stop fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1998
Įstojau : 2012-09-28
Miestas : Everyone travels the world in search of what they need and returns home to find it.
Meilė : Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage to move forward.
Draugai : The biggest problem in friendship is the illusion that it has taken place.
Rūšis : Vampire (27/±2000)
Klanas : KΛƬΉΣЯIПΣ
Darbo paskirtis : There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0N_QPhARRc

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sebastian Redford on Št. 03 03, 2018 3:42 pm

Lostprophets - Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)
Why Ian, why...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON, YOU AND I. WE BOTH SEE IT SO CLEARLY.   THE BEAUTY OF IT, THE POSSIBILITY OF IT. SO MANNY HAVE STOPPED SEEING IT ALTOGETHER. THE WONDER. Maybe they don't have the courage? A STRANGE NEW LIGHT CAN BE JUST AS FRIGHTENING AS THE DARK. Or maybe sometimes I think we're simply not the ones who deserve it. It looks like the stars have been scattered across the ground. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING SO FULL OF SPLENDOR?
Sebastian Redford

Holy behavior won't make you a saviour.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1689
Įstojau : 2016-04-01
Miestas : Once you have lived in New York and made it your home, no place else is good enough.
Meilė : You were never supposed to mean this much to me; was never supposed to fall so hard. But you know what? I did and that's the truth, that's what keeps me holding on because it hurts like hell to let you go.
Draugai : Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Dean, Mason, Rebekah, Desmond.
Rūšis : Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. Vampire (33/2000+)/Seraphim
Darbo paskirtis : When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is!

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t740-redsebastian1-instagram#33911

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Katherine Pierce on Sk. 03 04, 2018 6:51 am

Jax Jones - Breathe (Official Video) ft. Ina Wroldsen x10 kartų.
Laura > Crying or Very sad

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Trust me, Sebastian. When I’m gonna be up to something, you’ll know it. C’mon. Kiss me … or kill me. Which will it be Sebastian? Right now, we both know that you’re only capable of one. And i need to admit, I’m really glad you’re not dead this time.
Katherine Pierce

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Elissa Ambrose on Sk. 03 18, 2018 1:24 am

Placebo -the bitter end

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
« I do believe in the old saying, 'What does not kill you makes you stronger.' Our experiences, good and bad, make us who we are. By overcoming difficulties, we gain strength and maturity. . »
Elissa Ambrose

Pranešimų skaičius : 222
Įstojau : 2016-04-05
Amžius : 36
Meilė : Neisipareigojusi (Dean)
Draugai : Dean Winchester
Rūšis : Medziotoja/Ragana (34/+2000)

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Katherine Pierce on Sk. 04 01, 2018 4:08 pm

Sofia Reyes - 1, 2, 3 (feat. Jason Derulo & De La Ghetto).

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Katherine Pierce

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Desmond Abberline on Kv. 04 05, 2018 3:14 pm

Kadangi be manęs "niekas" nieko neklauso... Vėl rašau: Mr. Probz - Space For Two. Laughing

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
Desmond Abberline

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

Pranešimų skaičius : 470
Įstojau : 2013-11-02
Meilė : Alexis Abberline (žmona)
Draugai : Sebastian Redford
Rūšis : Mirtingas žmogus (35)
Darbo paskirtis : "BloodPharm" vadovas

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t742-deabberline-instagram

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Nina Croft-Redford on Kv. 04 19, 2018 2:23 am

Mr. Probz - Nothing Really Matters (Afrojack Remix).

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

You’re not in love with me, not really, you just love the way I always made you feel. Like you were the centre of my world. Because you were.

Nina Croft-Redford

Miestas : Everyone travels the world in search of what they need and returns home to find it.
Meilė : Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage to move forward.
Draugai : The biggest problem in friendship is the illusion that it has taken place.
Darbo paskirtis : There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Liana Rivas on Sk. 04 29, 2018 12:38 pm

Bel Heir - Kiss The Devil (Just A Gent Remix).

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Look me in my eyes Tell me everything's not fine. Or the people ain't happy And the river has run dry. We'll never get free Lamb to the slaughter. The price of your greed Is your son and your daughter... 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . What you gon' do when there's blood in the water?
Liana Rivas

I will fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.

Pranešimų skaičius : 488
Įstojau : 2016-07-18
Meilė : Love is not a maybe thing, you know when you love someone. THOR GEMINUS.
Draugai : I am blessed to have so many great things in my life - family, friends and enemies. All will be in my thoughts daily.
Rūšis : HƆ⊥IM (25/±2000)
Darbo paskirtis : There is always space for improvement, no matter how long you've been in the business. I've been there for ±2000y.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t760-rivasliana1-instagram

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Silas Ambrose on Antr. 05 01, 2018 1:30 pm

2WEI - Survivor.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I’m very well aware of my current superpower predicament, thank you very much, and even though my brain is on the fritz — thanks to an ex-fiancee stalker witch who can’t seem to take a hint — that doesn’t mean that I’m not still brilliant and crafty and becoming rapidly well-versed in the power of cell phone tracking.

2016 METŲ NETIKĖTUMAS: PIRMIEJI VAMPYRAI + 2016 METŲ VARLOKAS (ŠIUO METU IR PUSIAU ORIGINALUSIS
Silas Ambrose

Don’t worry, U’ll see me. Did I mention how good I'm at revenge?

Cockiness masking fear, how transparent.
Pranešimų skaičius : 684
Įstojau : 2014-04-22
Meilė : Not capable of that sh*t.
Rūšis : Vampyras (27/2000+)
Darbo paskirtis : Professor, freelancer.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgjST3QuZGk

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Arthur Pendragon on Antr. 05 08, 2018 6:51 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
bring me back

Call my name and save me from the dark, wake me up Bid my blood to run, I can't wake up Before I come undone, save me. Save me from the nothing I've become. Bring me back to life, I've been living a lie. There's nothing inside.

Arthur Pendragon

I couldn`t miss your hundred and whatever birthday.

Pranešimų skaičius : 2003
Įstojau : 2012-09-27
Miestas : Mumbai (Bombay) may not be my city. But it is absolutely my kind of city.
Meilė : Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Good night.
Rūšis : Vilkatas (35/±2000)
Darbo paskirtis : If people like you, they'll listen to you, but if they trust you, they'll do business and pleasure with you.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Silas Ambrose on Tr. 05 09, 2018 9:51 am

EDEN - drugs

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I’m very well aware of my current superpower predicament, thank you very much, and even though my brain is on the fritz — thanks to an ex-fiancee stalker witch who can’t seem to take a hint — that doesn’t mean that I’m not still brilliant and crafty and becoming rapidly well-versed in the power of cell phone tracking.

2016 METŲ NETIKĖTUMAS: PIRMIEJI VAMPYRAI + 2016 METŲ VARLOKAS (ŠIUO METU IR PUSIAU ORIGINALUSIS
Silas Ambrose

Don’t worry, U’ll see me. Did I mention how good I'm at revenge?

Cockiness masking fear, how transparent.
Pranešimų skaičius : 684
Įstojau : 2014-04-22
Meilė : Not capable of that sh*t.
Rūšis : Vampyras (27/2000+)
Darbo paskirtis : Professor, freelancer.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgjST3QuZGk

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Arthur Pendragon on Tr. 05 09, 2018 2:03 pm

Sam Tinnesz - Play With Fire (feat. Yacht Money)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzVQkO92wNw

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
bring me back

Call my name and save me from the dark, wake me up Bid my blood to run, I can't wake up Before I come undone, save me. Save me from the nothing I've become. Bring me back to life, I've been living a lie. There's nothing inside.

Arthur Pendragon

I couldn`t miss your hundred and whatever birthday.

Pranešimų skaičius : 2003
Miestas : Mumbai (Bombay) may not be my city. But it is absolutely my kind of city.
Meilė : Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Good night.
Rūšis : Vilkatas (35/±2000)
Darbo paskirtis : If people like you, they'll listen to you, but if they trust you, they'll do business and pleasure with you.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Rebekah Mikaelson on Sk. 05 20, 2018 12:57 am

Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
no there's no one else's eyes
That could see into me No one else's arms can lift Lift me up so high Your love lifts me out of time
Rebekah Mikaelson

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

Pranešimų skaičius : 761
Meilė : Nepriklausoma
Rūšis : Originali vampyrė (1000+)

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sebastian Redford on Sk. 05 20, 2018 5:43 am

The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON, YOU AND I. WE BOTH SEE IT SO CLEARLY.   THE BEAUTY OF IT, THE POSSIBILITY OF IT. SO MANNY HAVE STOPPED SEEING IT ALTOGETHER. THE WONDER. Maybe they don't have the courage? A STRANGE NEW LIGHT CAN BE JUST AS FRIGHTENING AS THE DARK. Or maybe sometimes I think we're simply not the ones who deserve it. It looks like the stars have been scattered across the ground. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING SO FULL OF SPLENDOR?
Sebastian Redford

Miestas : Once you have lived in New York and made it your home, no place else is good enough.
Meilė : You were never supposed to mean this much to me; was never supposed to fall so hard. But you know what? I did and that's the truth, that's what keeps me holding on because it hurts like hell to let you go.
Draugai : Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Dean, Mason, Rebekah, Desmond.
Rūšis : Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. Vampire (33/2000+)/Seraphim
Darbo paskirtis : When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is!

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t740-redsebastian1-instagram#33911

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Desmond Abberline on Tr. 05 30, 2018 7:08 am

Stria - Rise From The Ashes.
https://youtu.be/-wrhojx7ARo

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
Desmond Abberline

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

Pranešimų skaičius : 470
Įstojau : 2013-11-02
Meilė : Alexis Abberline (žmona)
Draugai : Sebastian Redford
Rūšis : Mirtingas žmogus (35)
Darbo paskirtis : "BloodPharm" vadovas

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t742-deabberline-instagram

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Frank Frano on Tr. 06 06, 2018 2:04 am

Klausausi kaip Nerd Soup aiškina paskutinę Westwold'o seriją, nes ten toks serialas, kad aš nesuprantu kas vyksta :DD

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country. THIS IS HOW OLD LIFE ENDS. AND NEW STARTS.

Frank Frano

I have drunken deep of joy and I will taste no other wine tonight.

Pranešimų skaičius : 361
Miestas : I love Los Angeles, I love Hollywood, they're beautiful, everybody's plastic but I love plastic. I want to be plastic.
Meilė : Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.
Draugai : Being too nice is almost a crime nowadays. Fake friends are everywhere.
Rūšis : Vampire (1/48)
Darbo paskirtis : In my mind, I've always been A-list Hollywood superstar. Y'all just didn't know yet.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t781-mrfrano-instagram

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Emily Wøult on Št. 06 09, 2018 2:57 pm

Hidden Citizens - Silent Running.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwEeP6vHyFw

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Emily Wøult

If there is a hell, I will see you there.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1350
Įstojau : 2013-10-28

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Nadia Petrova on Antr. 06 12, 2018 3:14 am

Slipknot - Nomadic

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Wait! There's been a slaughter here. Don't stop. speak or look around. And gloves and fan on the ground. We're getting out of town, We're getting out of town. And you're the one I want to come
Nadia Petrova

We built this tomb together and I won't fill it alone.

Pranešimų skaičius : 166
Įstojau : 2013-10-05
Miestas : The city seen from the Queensboro Bridge is always the city seen for the first time, in its first wild promise of all the mystery and the beauty in the world.
Meilė : What's a queen without her king? Well, historically speaking, more powerful.
Draugai : Just knowing you're not alone is often enough to kindle hope amid tragic circumstances.
Rūšis : Original vampire (30/522)
Darbo paskirtis : I woke up and realized life is great and worth living.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Emily Wøult on Antr. 06 12, 2018 4:54 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Emily Wøult

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sebastian Redford on Kv. 06 14, 2018 6:07 am

Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sebastian Redford

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Emily Wøult on Kv. 06 21, 2018 2:04 pm

5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Emily Wøult

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Frank Frano on Kv. 06 21, 2018 2:04 pm

10 Years - The Messenger

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country. THIS IS HOW OLD LIFE ENDS. AND NEW STARTS.

Frank Frano

I have drunken deep of joy and I will taste no other wine tonight.

Pranešimų skaičius : 361
Miestas : I love Los Angeles, I love Hollywood, they're beautiful, everybody's plastic but I love plastic. I want to be plastic.
Meilė : Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.
Draugai : Being too nice is almost a crime nowadays. Fake friends are everywhere.
Rūšis : Vampire (1/48)
Darbo paskirtis : In my mind, I've always been A-list Hollywood superstar. Y'all just didn't know yet.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t781-mrfrano-instagram

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Emily Wøult on Kv. 06 21, 2018 2:08 pm

Papa Roach - Born For Greatness

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Emily Wøult

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Nina Croft-Redford on Tr. 07 04, 2018 7:31 am

Little Mix - Is Your Love Enough?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZNhId1Lziw

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Nina Croft-Redford

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Atgal į viršų Go down

Puslapis 12 1, 2  Next

Atgal į viršų

Permissions in this forum:
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume