MINČIŲ KARUSELĖ:

Puslapis 33 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: MINČIŲ KARUSELĖ:

Rašyti by Sebastian Redford on Št. 08 25, 2018 3:24 am

Laukiu aš to pirmadienio... Kažkaip visi pokyčiai: geresnis ar blogesni į naudą.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
“No popularity exists when tragedy strikes. All that's left are human hearts and love and ache. We all love each other, deep down, and when we see another soul in pain we can't help but hurt too.”
Sebastian Redford

Holy behavior won't make you a saviour.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1752
Įstojau : 2016-04-01
Miestas : Once you have lived in New York and made it your home, no place else is good enough.
Meilė : Since we came together from the stars I was meant to fall in love with you. KATHERINE PIERCE.
Draugai : Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Dean, Mason, Rebekah, Desmond.
Rūšis : Vampire (33/2000+)/Seraphim
Klanas : PЦЯΣBɭӨӨD
Darbo paskirtis : When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t740-redsebastian1-instagram#33911

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Katherine Pierce on Št. 08 25, 2018 1:21 pm

Liūdna kažkaip...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Say you were made to be mine and nothing could keep us apart. You'll be the one I was meant to find. It's up to us, no one could say what we get to be. So why don't we rewrite the stars? And maybe the world could be ours.
Katherine Pierce

I'm the only non bitter person at this bitter ball.

Pranešimų skaičius : 2897
Įstojau : 2013-04-10
Miestas : I very much enjoy certain cities especially Paris, NY and Chicago.
Meilė : When people ask what I see in him, I just smile and look away, because I’m afraid if they knew they’d fall in love with him too. The one, the only SEBASTIAN REDFORD.
Draugai : Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human and other weaknesses.
Rūšis : Queen Of Hell (19/538/∞)
Darbo paskirtis : Good design is like a refrigerator—when it works, no one notices, but when it doesn’t, it sure stinks.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KJEZhUDSAY

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Jake Armstrong on Pen. 08 31, 2018 10:04 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
i'll tell you my sins and you can s h a r p e n your knife
Jake Armstrong

Was I dead? No. I was evolving. Something you'll never do.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1349
Įstojau : 2012-10-05
Amžius : 33
Meilė : Šiuo metu vienišas
Draugai : Mason Lockwood
Rūšis : Alfa Vilkolakis

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sam Winchester on Št. 09 01, 2018 8:55 am

Bliat varna, pamiršau piniginę su visais dokumentais. No No

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

MICHAEL WAS FOR THE OFFENSIVE.
HE, AS A CONSUMMATE SOLDIER, SAID IT WAS THE SUPREME LAW. ATTACK, OR BE ATTACKED, — THERE WAS NO MIDDLE COURSE. "MOREOVER," HE ADDED, "THE OFFENSIVE ATTITUDE IS PARTICULARLY SUITABLE TO THE ARDOUR OF THE THRONES AND DOMINATIONS.
Sam Winchester

You know me. I take sides with whoever I think is gonna win.

Pranešimų skaičius : 800
Įstojau : 2012-09-28
Miestas : I've never been much to believe that my Creator will judge me or anyone at their final days. I don't really know if I believe in going to Heaven, Hell or stay on Earth.
Meilė : Having something or someone forbidden is exciting, don't you agree?
Rūšis : ARCHANGEL (close to ∞)
Darbo paskirtis : Angel of high rank, Light's creation. It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Lorrella on Št. 09 01, 2018 5:20 pm

Prabudau ir dabar visai miegas neima. Išsikraipys vėl režimas.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
hush little baby don't say a word. Mamas gonna kill for you the whole damn world.

Lorrella

I promised you some entertainment, right, boys?

Pranešimų skaičius : 1386
Įstojau : 2013-08-05
Meilė : I have multiple personalities and none of them likes monogamous relationships.
Draugai : I don't have friends but I'm going to be just fine. I came from a strong line of LUNATICS.
Rūšis : The chains on my mood swing just snapped. Run. Vampire/Fae hybrid (254)
Klanas : ƧΣBΛƧƬIΛП
Darbo paskirtis : Maybe she's crazy, maybe she needs carbs.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sam Winchester on Sk. 09 02, 2018 7:38 am

Reikia varyt išsimaudyt, o tada maisto parsivežti...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

MICHAEL WAS FOR THE OFFENSIVE.
HE, AS A CONSUMMATE SOLDIER, SAID IT WAS THE SUPREME LAW. ATTACK, OR BE ATTACKED, — THERE WAS NO MIDDLE COURSE. "MOREOVER," HE ADDED, "THE OFFENSIVE ATTITUDE IS PARTICULARLY SUITABLE TO THE ARDOUR OF THE THRONES AND DOMINATIONS.
Sam Winchester

You know me. I take sides with whoever I think is gonna win.

Pranešimų skaičius : 800
Miestas : I've never been much to believe that my Creator will judge me or anyone at their final days. I don't really know if I believe in going to Heaven, Hell or stay on Earth.
Rūšis : ARCHANGEL (close to ∞)
Darbo paskirtis : Angel of high rank, Light's creation. It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Cato Geminus on Sk. 09 02, 2018 9:56 am

Anksti neisiu miegot šiandien, bbd. Galėsiu grįžus pamiegot.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I've been a liar, been a thief, Been a lover, been a cheat. All my sins need holy water, feel it washing over me. Well, little one, I don't want to admit to something. If all it's gonna cause is pain Truth and my lies right now are falling like the rain So let the river run

Cato Geminus

You don’t turn your back on family, even when they do.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1066
Įstojau : 2015-12-01
Miestas : Those who escape hell never talk about it and nothing much bothers them after that.
Meilė : Although I know that she will never be mine, yet it's nice to fabricate it.
Draugai : No, don't even approach me. I am severely allergic to people.
Rūšis : Death is just a horrible and dirty adventure. Spirit of hell (+2000)
Darbo paskirtis : I'm not here to fit into your world, I'm here to build my own.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Nina Croft-Redford on Tr. 09 26, 2018 3:12 am

Atsibodo tas kosulys jau... Sad

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Looking at the stars always makes me dream. Why, I ask myself, shouldn’t the shining dots of the sky be as accessible as the black dots on the map of France? Just as we take the train to get to Tarascon or Rouen,

we take death to reach a star.

Nina Croft-Redford

I stop fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Pranešimų skaičius : 2027
Miestas : Everyone travels the world in search of what they need and returns home to find it.
Meilė : Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage to move forward.
Draugai : The biggest problem in friendship is the illusion that it has taken place.
Rūšis : Vampire (27/±2000)
Klanas : KΛƬΉΣЯIПΣ
Darbo paskirtis : There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0N_QPhARRc

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Dean Winchester on Št. 09 29, 2018 11:15 am

Reikia šunį išvesti pasivaikščioti, bet baisiai tingiu...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Psychopathy is like sunlight. Overexposure can hasten one’s demise in grotesque, carcinogenic fashion. But regulated exposure at controlled and optimal levels can have a significant positive impact on well-being and quality of life".
Dean Winchester

without your power, you're basically just a baby in trench coat.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1536
Įstojau : 2012-09-29
Meilė : I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Draugai : Sebastian Redford, Elissa Ambrose.
Rūšis : ΉЦПƬΣЯ / DΣMӨП (40/1)
Darbo paskirtis : Saving people, hunting things, the family business. It's is not a sport. Both sides don't know they're in the game.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://youtu.be/TEso8QeMvGw

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Andrea Argent on Pir. 10 08, 2018 2:20 am

Sima, nu lipk lauk iš tos lovos po velnių! Very Happy

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

We tear, we climb into the sky We won't fall back to Earth tonight. Your skin, your eyes, your every breath No sin, no fear, no regrets, no defeat Just two hearts in victory Lay it bare.

Andrea Argent

No one is going to respect you until you show who you are.

Pranešimų skaičius : 840
Įstojau : 2012-09-27
Amžius : 28
Meilė : Elijah Mikaelson
Draugai : Katherine Pierce
Rūšis : Hibridė
Klanas : KΛƬΉΣЯIПΣ
Darbo paskirtis : Barmenė

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3nctEF0W8E

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Elena Winchester on Pen. 10 26, 2018 2:04 pm

Ryt vėl krūvos reikalų, o taip norisi apkabinimo ir relakso...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Do not try me Devil, DevilnCannot buy me Devil, devil You won't make a fool of me, oh no What makes you so special, special To think I would ever settle For that devious dance between you and me Devil, Devil You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to But your eyes Are dead and red, red as rust

Elena Winchester

Perhaps I'm not making myself clear here. This is a threat.

Pranešimų skaičius : 2021
Įstojau : 2013-04-10
Miestas : There is one thing about NYC - once you have lived there and it has become your home, no place else is good enough.
Meilė : She will cry and get over it, she will hate you and then love you again but, one day she will leave and wont come back.
Draugai : The two most misused words in the entire English vocabulary are love and friendship. A true friend would die for you, so when you start trying to count them on one hand, you don't need many fingers. Caroline Mikaelson and Mason Lockwood.
Rūšis : DӨPPΣɭGäПGΣЯ (24 metai)

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Carina Casella on Antr. 11 20, 2018 9:58 pm

Reik atgaivint tą anketą, galvoju.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
She love me through the pain and the pleasure. she could be the one if I let her. I could put her name on a necklace. we could just stay on the edge...Yeah, we are livin' stars.
Carina Casella

You brought me back from the dead to torture me?

Pranešimų skaičius : 244
Amžius : 31
Rūšis : Žmogus

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Silvanus Ambrose on Antr. 11 27, 2018 10:06 am

Biški žydravotai atrodo, bet man patinka. Cool

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I was broken from a young age. Taking my sulking to the masses. Write down my poems for the few. That looked at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me. Singing from heartache from the pain, Taking my message from the veins, Speaking my lesson from the brain, Seeing the beauty through the... And now you made me a believer.

Silvanus Ambrose

Don’t worry, U’ll see me. Did I mention how good I'm at revenge?

Cockiness masking fear, how transparent.
Pranešimų skaičius : 711
Įstojau : 2014-04-22
Miestas : In New York, most people don’t have cars, so if you want to kill a person, you have to take the subway to their house. And sometimes, the train is delayed and you get impatient, so you have to kill someone on the subway. That’s why there are so many subway murders; no one has a car.
Rūšis : Vampire / Warlock (27/2000+)
Darbo paskirtis : Do not pay attention to my cousins. Every family needs a couple idiots and we keep them around for entertainment.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgjST3QuZGk

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sebastian Redford on Antr. 11 27, 2018 12:12 pm

Smagu matyti, kad naudojate panele aesthetics kur parūpinau Smile))))))))))))))))) Nes jei nenaudotum tai būtų pize tau Smile)))))))))))))))

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
“No popularity exists when tragedy strikes. All that's left are human hearts and love and ache. We all love each other, deep down, and when we see another soul in pain we can't help but hurt too.”
Sebastian Redford

Holy behavior won't make you a saviour.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1752
Įstojau : 2016-04-01
Miestas : Once you have lived in New York and made it your home, no place else is good enough.
Meilė : Since we came together from the stars I was meant to fall in love with you. KATHERINE PIERCE.
Draugai : Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Dean, Mason, Rebekah, Desmond.
Rūšis : Vampire (33/2000+)/Seraphim
Darbo paskirtis : When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t740-redsebastian1-instagram#33911

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Silvanus Ambrose on Tr. 11 28, 2018 3:39 am

Kol vyras šalia sėdi, galiu biški pažaist čia... Laughing

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I was broken from a young age. Taking my sulking to the masses. Write down my poems for the few. That looked at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me. Singing from heartache from the pain, Taking my message from the veins, Speaking my lesson from the brain, Seeing the beauty through the... And now you made me a believer.

Silvanus Ambrose

Don’t worry, U’ll see me. Did I mention how good I'm at revenge?

Cockiness masking fear, how transparent.
Pranešimų skaičius : 711
Įstojau : 2014-04-22
Miestas : In New York, most people don’t have cars, so if you want to kill a person, you have to take the subway to their house. And sometimes, the train is delayed and you get impatient, so you have to kill someone on the subway. That’s why there are so many subway murders; no one has a car.
Rūšis : Vampire / Warlock (27/2000+)
Darbo paskirtis : Do not pay attention to my cousins. Every family needs a couple idiots and we keep them around for entertainment.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgjST3QuZGk

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Katie Reese on Št. 12 08, 2018 1:48 pm

Kol viską viską suskaitysiu, tikriausiai pražilsiu. ;DD

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"You ever love someone so much you wish things were as simple as kissing their pain away? Because “sorry” doesn’t quite cut it and “give it time” is just too intangible and all you can do is sit there with them, wishing that holding their hand was enough."

Katie Reese

Says the man who can be killed with a stick.

Pranešimų skaičius : 714
Įstojau : 2015-10-01
Meilė : Did you ever love someone so much you wish things were as simple as kissing their pain away? SINGLE AT THE TIME.
Draugai : Where were you when I fell from grace? Frozen heart, an empty space. Something's changing, it's in your eyes, please don't speak, you'll only lie.
Rūšis : WITCH / VAMPIRE (29/362)
Darbo paskirtis : She's mad, but she's magic.

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Atgal į viršų Go down

Puslapis 33 Previous  1, 2, 3

Atgal į viršų

Permissions in this forum:
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume