SKAIČIUOJAME NUO 1 IKI 1000:

Puslapis 33 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: SKAIČIUOJAME NUO 1 IKI 1000:

Rašyti by Sebastian Redford on Antr. 11 27, 2018 12:20 pm

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
“No popularity exists when tragedy strikes. All that's left are human hearts and love and ache. We all love each other, deep down, and when we see another soul in pain we can't help but hurt too.”
Sebastian Redford

Holy behavior won't make you a saviour.

Pranešimų skaičius : 1752
Įstojau : 2016-04-01
Miestas : Once you have lived in New York and made it your home, no place else is good enough.
Meilė : Since we came together from the stars I was meant to fall in love with you. KATHERINE PIERCE.
Draugai : Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Dean, Mason, Rebekah, Desmond.
Rūšis : Vampire (33/2000+)/Seraphim
Klanas : PЦЯΣBɭӨӨD
Darbo paskirtis : When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://bloodyrose.forumlt.com/t740-redsebastian1-instagram#33911

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Silvanus Ambrose on Tr. 11 28, 2018 3:40 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I was broken from a young age. Taking my sulking to the masses. Write down my poems for the few. That looked at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me. Singing from heartache from the pain, Taking my message from the veins, Speaking my lesson from the brain, Seeing the beauty through the... And now you made me a believer.

Silvanus Ambrose

Don’t worry, U’ll see me. Did I mention how good I'm at revenge?

Cockiness masking fear, how transparent.
Pranešimų skaičius : 711
Įstojau : 2014-04-22
Miestas : In New York, most people don’t have cars, so if you want to kill a person, you have to take the subway to their house. And sometimes, the train is delayed and you get impatient, so you have to kill someone on the subway. That’s why there are so many subway murders; no one has a car.
Meilė : Having something or someone forbidden is exciting, don't you agree?
Rūšis : Vampire / Warlock (27/2000+)
Klanas : PЦЯΣBɭӨӨD
Darbo paskirtis : Do not pay attention to my cousins. Every family needs a couple idiots and we keep them around for entertainment.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgjST3QuZGk

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Katie Reese on Št. 12 08, 2018 1:48 pm

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"You ever love someone so much you wish things were as simple as kissing their pain away? Because “sorry” doesn’t quite cut it and “give it time” is just too intangible and all you can do is sit there with them, wishing that holding their hand was enough."

Katie Reese

Says the man who can be killed with a stick.

Pranešimų skaičius : 714
Įstojau : 2015-10-01
Meilė : Did you ever love someone so much you wish things were as simple as kissing their pain away? SINGLE AT THE TIME.
Draugai : Where were you when I fell from grace? Frozen heart, an empty space. Something's changing, it's in your eyes, please don't speak, you'll only lie.
Rūšis : WITCH / VAMPIRE (29/362)
Darbo paskirtis : She's mad, but she's magic.

Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rašyti by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Atgal į viršų Go down

Puslapis 33 Previous  1, 2, 3

Atgal į viršų